Thursday, June 27, 2013

Got the run around at Bluebonnet Motors in New Braunfels

Went shopping for a car today.

Checked out and add for a car that I seen on online at Bluebonnet Motors in New Braunfels. The car had just been sold. Looking though their list saw another Ford Focus. Newer and more money but looked like a good deal. Hopped in car with the salesperson to go find it on another lot. Spent over an hour and couldn't find it. Nobody new where it was and where the key was. Salesperson showed me other cars but nothing that was a good buy like the one I had seen on their list. After over 2 hours left and the salesperson said they would find it and call me. Nothing

Fishy. The first car may have been a scam to get people in. I was really interested in buying the 2nd one they showed. Funny how they couldn't find it. Maybe some employed snatched it up for a friend or they realized they may have priced it wrong. Anyway I was upset by being used and wasting time. As soon as I made it clear that I wasn't interested in spending more money or buying something different it was easy to get away.

Funny I thought for awhile they would actually find the car and call me. I was really ready to buy the one they showed me on the screen. Throughout my life I have never purchased a vehicle from a large dealer. Some small dealers and individuals. I have used some small car dealers that have been quite decent. I don't care to walk into a place and after awhile feel as though I am being scammed or in one case Years ago I went into a big used car dealer and said I am looking for a car in low price range. After 20 minutes the salesperson never came back and I left.

It is becoming harder and harder to buy things at a good price without a hassle. Craigslist is useful but there a thousands of fraudulent scams there. You have to be very careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Suggestion are Welcome!
Email me about events and interesting activities in your area. Send pictures if you would like. Thanks